My Darlington+ is a service which allows you to:
- Build up a list of links to pages that are of interest to you, and be notified whenever they are updated.
- Sign up to weekly email alerts about events happening in the local area that are of interest to you.
- Access your Council Tax and Housing Rents information.
- Find out who your local councillor is.
- Find out when your refuse and recycling will be collected, and be emailed when your dates change.
You can now report issues such as dog fouling, flytipping and litter on this website. You can also track all the issues you have reported online. Visit the Report it page to find out how.
Visit our payments page for information about all the services you can pay for online.
Here is a list of the services that you can apply for online.
Adult Social Care
Visit the Building Applications types page to:
- Apply for a Regularisation Certificate
- Apply for a Building Notice
- Apply for Full Plans Submission
- Apply for Notice of Intention to Erect an Exempt Building
- Apply for a Notice of Proposed Demolition
Visit the Dolphin centre online forms page to:
- Make an enquiry about a birthday party
- Make an enquiry about joining Fit 4 Life
- Make an enquiry about Occasions (conferences and banqueting)
- Make an enquiry about swimming lessons for children
Freedom of Information and Open Data
Growing Older Living in Darlington
Visit the private sector housing page to:
- Contact the private sector housing team
- Make a complaint about private sector housing conditions
Here is a list of some of the ways you can comment on proposals or give us feedback about the services we provide.