Behaviour and Attendance Partnership
- Remit - Behaviour and Attendance Partnership [pdf document]
- Darlington Secondary Fair Access Protocol [pdf document]
- Darlington Secondary Managed Moves Protocol [pdf document]
- Darlington Secondary Behaviour and Attendance Partnership Panel Agreement [pdf document]
Alternative Education Framework
The Partnership maintains a framework of alternative education providers for use by secondary schools in Darlington. Providers can, subject to Partnership approval, apply at any time to enter the framework by completing the form below.
- Darlington Alternative Provision Offer [pdf document]
The framework is for use by schools where they are seeking alternative education for children and young people who are excluded from school or otherwise educated outside of the school setting. It does not guarantee that any services will be commissioned by schools.
Schools and Alternative Education Providers will be subject to the requirements in the Alternative Education Provider Handbook which comprises the 11-19 Collaborative Protocols. Both parties are also required to have a service level agreement in place for each pupil placed.
The catalogue below provides details of the programmes on offer. If schools wish further clarification of specific programmes they should contact the provider direct.
- Alternative Education Catalogue 2016 - 2018 [pdf document]
Prospective Alternative Education Providers should be aware of the DFE's guidance on alternative provision and the requirements for the registration as an independent school [pdf document].
Any questions about the framework should be directed to Paul Richardson, Head of 16-19 (Learning and Skills), email@example.com
Members of the Secondary Behaviour and Attendance Partnership Panel have agreed to adhere to the following protocol relating to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Rise Carr College Safeguarding Policy [pdf document]