Interim Planning Position statement (April 2016)
An Interim Planning Position Statement has been prepared to help make sure the Council gets the best form of development possible from any schemes that come forward whilst the new Local Plan is being prepared, and will provide useful guidance to developers submitting planning applications and in the decision making process.
For further details, please view this explanatory note [pdf document] and the Interim Planning Position Statement [pdf document]. You can also view the report [pdf document] which was taken to Cabinet.
List of Annex Documents to Interim Planning Position Statement
- Annex i – Summary of existing policy position [pdf document]
- Annex ii – Other planning policy documents, guidance and evidence that represent material planning considerations (at February 2016) [pdf document]
- Annex iii – Housing sites [pdf document]
- Annex iv – Town Centre Boundary and Retail Areas [pdf document]
- Annex v – District and Local Centre Boundaries [pdf document]
- Annex vi – Areas of Special Archaeological Interest [pdf document]