Darlington has a thriving Town Centre offering a high quality shopping, leisure and cultural experience, where businesses choose to invest and people want to spend time. Darlington will be recognised as a clean, safe and welcoming town with appropriate facilities for all visitors.
- Safeguard the function of Darlington town centre and capitalise on its shopping, culture, leisure, tourism and employment opportunities.
- Complete Feethams quarter.
- Revisit unused sites or buildings for future potential.
- Darlington to become a Digital High Street.
- Secure a sustainable future for investment in events.
- Regenerate the indoor market offer.
- Work with other attractions, hotels and tour operators to provide an integrated offer such as NRM in Shildon and Kynren in Bishop Auckland.
If you have any additional information you would like to submit please email email@example.com