We deal with a wide range of services and will be happy to help you with any questions you have.
You can contact us by email: email@example.com
Or by telephone:
|Planning environmental health, parking (including fines), concessionary travel, highways and street lighting||01325 405222|
|Refuse and recycling, grounds maintenance and horticulture, street cleaning, building cleaning, parks and open spaces||01325 405111|
|Council tax||01325 405555|
|Housing repairs and maintenance, landlord and tenant enquiries, homelessness, rent enquiries||01325 405333|
Our busiest times are Monday and Thursday mornings, Friday afternoon and during lunch.
Report it online
Did you know you can report common issues online? It's quick and easy and if you provide your contact details you can track your report online!
You can report:
- Broken glass
- Dead animals
- Dog fouling
- Full bins and gullies
Here is a list of the most popular enquiries we receive.
- Find out when my rubbish and recycling will be collected
- Report a missed rubbish collection or request a new one. You can report this to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01325 405111
- Appeal against a parking ticket
- Find out my Council tax balance - you can do this by registering with My Darlington+. It is free to register and only takes five minutes to signup.
- Set up a Council tax direct debit - you can do this by calling 01325 405555 or visiting the pay your Council tax page
- Council tax exemptions
- Council tax: I want to change my address [online form]
- How to register on the electoral roll
- Am I on the Electoral Roll? You can find this out by emailing email@example.com or calling 01325 406444
- Order a repair to your Council house