6 Marrick Avenue,
About the Councillor
I was elected to the Council in 2007 to represent the Cockerton West Ward. Following a Boundary Review, from the 2015 Local Elections, I was elected to represent the Cockerton Ward. I serve on the following Committees:
- Planning Applications Committee (Vice Chair)
- Health and Partnerships Scrutiny Committee
- Police and Crime Panel - Named Substitute
- Police and Crime Panel - Joint Audit Committee
- Joint Health Scrutiny Committee - Better Health Programme (Named Substitute)
I also represent the Council on RELATE North East.
All Members are required to complete a Members' Interest Form when they are elected to the Council.
View my Members' Interest Form [pdf document]
Tuesday 10 May, 2016; Tuesday 14 June 2016; Tuesday 12 July 2016; Tuesday 9 August 2016; Tuesday 13 September 2016; Tuesday 11 October 2016; Tuesday 8 November 2016 and Tuesday 13 December 2016.
|Time||10am - 11am|
|Venue||Windsor Court, Newton Lane|
Thursday 12 May 2016; Thursday 9 June 2016; Thursday 14 July 2016; Thursday 11 August 2016; Thursday 8 September 2016; Thursday 13 October 2016; Thursday 10 November 2016 and Thursday 8 December 2016.
|Time||6pm - 7pm|