6 Marrick Avenue,
About the Councillor
I was elected to the Council in 2007 to represent the Cockerton West Ward. Following a Boundary Review, from the 2015 Local Elections, I was elected to represent the Cockerton Ward. I serve on the following Committees:
- Planning Applications Committee (Vice Chair)
- Health and Partnerships Scrutiny Committee
- Police and Crime Panel - Named Substitute
- Police and Crime Panel - Joint Audit Committee
- Joint Health Scrutiny Committee - Better Health Programme (Named Substitute)
I also represent the Council on RELATE North East.
All Members are required to complete a Members' Interest Form when they are elected to the Council.
View my Members' Interest Form [pdf document]
Tuesday 14 February, 2017; Tuesday 14 March, 2017, Tuesday 11 April, 2017 and Tuesday 9 May, 2017.
|Time||10am - 11am|
|Venue||Windsor Court, Newton Lane|
Thursday 9 February, 2017; Thursday 9 March, 2017 and Thursday 13 April, 2017.
|Time||6pm - 7pm|