148 Barmpton Lane,
About the Councillor
I was originally elected to the Council in 2013 to represent the Lascelles Ward. Following a Boundary Review, from the 2015 Local Elections, I was elected to represent the Whinfield Ward. I serve on the following Committees:
- Children and Young People Scrutiny Committee
- Efficiency and Resources Scrutiny Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Human Resources Committee
- Human Resources Panel - Appeals Committee
- Human Resources Panel - JCC Committee
I also represent the Council on the Darlington Young Men's Christian Association.
All Members are required to complete a Members' Interest Form when they are elected to the Council.
View my Members' Interest Form [pdf document]
I, along with Councillor Nutt will hold ward surgeries for the Whinfield Ward on the following dates;
|Dates||Saturday 3rd June, 2017; Saturday 1st July, 2017; Saturday 5th August, 2017; Saturday 2nd September, 2017; Saturday 7th October, 2017; Saturday 4th November, 2017 and Saturday 2nd December, 2017.|
|Time||10am - 11am|