46 Montrose Street,
About the Councillor
I was elected to the Council in 2015 to represent the Northgate Ward. I serve on the following Committees:
- General Licensing Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Licensing Act 2003 Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Adults and Housing Scrutiny Committee
- Corporate Parenting Panel
- Tees Valley Combined Authority (Overview and Scrutiny Committee)
I also represent the Council on the Family Help Organisation.
All Members are required to complete a Members' Interest Form when they are elected to the Council.
View my Members' Interest Form [pdf document]
I, along with Councillor Lister, will hold ward surgeries for the Northgate Ward on the following dates;
|Dates||Wednesday 1 June 2016; Wednesday 6 July 2016; Wednesday 7 September 2016; Wednesday 5 October 2016; Wednesday 2 November 2016; and Wednesday 7 December 2016.|
|Time||6pm - 7pm|
|Venue||Corporation Road Primary School|