Brinkburn and Faverdale Ward
47 The Headlands,
About the Councillor
I was originally elected to the Council in 2011 to represent the Cockerton East Ward. Following a Boundary Review, from the 2015 Local Elections, I was elected to represent the Brinkburn and Faverdale Ward. I serve on the following Committees:
- Adults and Housing Scrutiny Committee - Chair
- Health and Partnerships Scrutiny Committee
- Corporate Parenting Panel - Named Substitute
- Monitoring and Co-ordination Group
- Joint Health Scrutiny Committee - Better Health Programme (Named Substitute)
I am also a member of Combined Fire Authority, Finance and General Purpose and Community Interest Company.
All Members are required to complete a Members' Interest Form when they are elected to the Council.
View my Members' Interest Form [pdf document]
I will hold ward surgeries for the Brinkburn and Faverdale Ward on the following dates;
|Dates||Thursday 2 March, 2017 and Thursday 6 April, 2017.|
|Time||6pm - 7pm|
|Venue||RA Club, Brinkburn Road|