Social Fund

From Monday 3rd October 2016 the administration of Crisis Assessments and Community Care Support has transferred to the Community Support and Crisis Assessment Centre (administered by Darlington CAB).

Requests for Crisis Assessments

To apply for crisis support, please call the Assessment Centre on 01325 249849.

If you do not have access to a telephone
Between 10.00am and 4.00pm you can visit the Darlington CAB main office to use a telephone.

The telephone line operates from 10.00am to 4.00pm daily (with the exception of bank holidays).

Community Care Support

Applications for community care support must be made online by a specialist provider, such as a housing officer, support worker or social worker.

More information, including how to apply, can be found on Darlington CAB’s website -