Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies Generator website

Change of address

Use our e-forms below if you reporting a change of address, the sale of a property or are a Landlord or Letting Agent informing us of a change of tenant.

If you have bought a property but are not moving into it please complete our council tax change of address e-form [e-form opens in a new window].

Click ‘Start New Form’ and complete the sections listed on the next page.

If you are moving out of the Borough, you will need to tell your new Council that you are moving in.

You can enter your postcode on the GOV.UK website [external link] and find out what Council area you will be moving to.

Install our web app.