Current Apprenticeship Vacancies
- Apprenticeships information leaflet [pdf document]
- Darlington Borough Council Employee Benefits [pdf document] *This only applies to jobs within Darlington Borough Council.
|Vacancy||Course Subject||Employer||Closing Date|
|Apprentice Office Administrator||Business Administration||Francis W Group||28th Jan 2019|
If you would like to apply for an apprenticeship, please complete one of the following application forms:
- apprenticeship application form [online form, opens in new window] (this form will come straight to us once submitted)
- application form [word document] (you will need to email this form to l&[email protected] once completed)
Employer: Francis W Group, Lingfield Point
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £136.90 per week (this will increase within the first few month for the right candidate)
Number of Posts: 1
Francis W. Construction Ltd, built on 40 years worth of experience, has become one of the most successful construction companies in the region.
As a principle building contractor based in Darlington, we serve clients in County Durham, North Yorkshire and Tyne and Wear for building, ground works and general construction projects.
The vacancy will require the successful applicant to carry out the following:
- Preparation of client invoices and contracting paperwork
- Preparation of client paperwork
- General office administration - finance, marketing etc
- Dealing with personal information, client queries and filing them correctly
- Transferring and updating existing client data
- Using basic Microsoft packages
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail
Training will be provided to achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at Level 1 (as required)
Progression into full time employment for the right candidate.
To apply: visit www.darlington.gov.uk/apprenticeships
For more information: Please contact Lauren Mallaby, Employer Engagement Officer on 01325 405601 or email l&[email protected]