Who is this course for?
This course is for anybody 19+.
- Aged 19+
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Reside in the DL postcode area
What is the curriculum intent of this course?
This course will support you in being able to create fresh and tasty Indian dishes and hints and tips, plus support with money saving top tips.
What will the course cover?
- Midweek marvel for any cook - Dahl, Chapattis and Rotis
- Family fillers - chicken/vegetable Curry and perfect rice
- Something special - Koftes and samosas (keema and cauliflower) with raitha and dips
- Special occasions – Biryani Showstopper with rainbow rice and edible gold leaf
- Love leftovers - Indian recipes to use up leftovers (stuffed parathas and jalfrezi)
- Indian cooking all you need – flavours and uses
- Anglo Indian fusion cooking – curry puffs, Keema cottage pie, Indian rice pudding, Cardamom Shortbread
What could I do when I have finished this course?
You could progress onto one of our many other courses, such as Distance Learning or CPD courses that will be made available to you.
Where and when will I learn?
Please refer to the timetable for course dates, times and venues.
What do I need to bring with me?
You will not need to bring anything along to these sessions just roll your sleeves up and try something new or develop an existing skill.
How much will the course cost?
This course is free of charge.