Introduction to Customer Service
Who is this course for?
- People who want to develop their customer service skills.
- People looking for employment in customer services.
- People who are thinking of taking a customer service apprenticeship.
There are no entry requirements for this course. You only need the enthusiasm to learn and motivation to engage.
What is the curriculum intent of this course?
This course will give you an insight into basic customer service principles.
You will develop the:
involved with customer service.
You will also learn more about customer service apprenticeships.
What will the course cover?
The course covers:
- Understand customer needs and expectations.
- Improve your customer service skills.
- Learn how to deal with difficult customers.
- An insight into customer service apprenticeships or customer service careers.
What could I do when I have finished this course?
- Apply for a customer service apprenticeship.
- Join in with other adult learning and accredited courses including functional skills;
Where and when will I learn?
This course will take place either in a classroom setting or online via Google Classroom.
Please refer to our timetable for course dates and times.
What do I need to bring with me?
For classroom based sessions please bring;
- a pen (or a digital device to take notes)
- a file to store your work.
For online courses you will need access to the internet and an internet enabled device on which you can access Google Classroom.
How much will the course cost?
This course is free.
What do I do next?
Please refer to the timetable for course dates and times before applying.
If you require help with the form please contact us on 01325 405601, 07932 869325 or l&[email protected].