Italian for Beginners
Who is this course for?
This course is for anybody aged 19+ who are new to Italian or have some limited experience of Italian.
- Aged 19+
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Reside in the DL or TS postcode area, or within commuting distance of Darlington
What is the curriculum intent of this course?
This course will support you in being able to speak basic Italian ready for your Italian holiday/city break or to converse with Italian family, friends or colleagues.
What will the course cover?
- Introductions and greetings
- Where you are from and what you do for a living
- Numbers / Months / Years / Dates
- Ordering food and drink and paying the bill
- Getting around, locations and directions
- Saying where you live and work
- Plus more
What could I do when I have finished this course?
You could progress onto one of our many other courses that will be made available to you.
Where and when will I learn?
This course is in the planning stages. Please register your interest below.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please bring the following:
- Basic Italian dictionary (not essential but recommended)
How much will the course cost?
This course is free of charge.
What do I do next?
When we have a confirmed date and time for the course, we will be in touch with you. If you require help with the form please contact us on 01325 405601, 07932 869325 or l&[email protected].