Who is this course for?
This course is for anybody aged 19+.
- Aged 19+
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Reside in the DL or TS postcode area, or within commuting distance of Darlington
What is the curriculum intent of this course?
This course is relaxed and supportive, it will enable you to look at new ways to support your own wellbeing and open your mind to new ways to relax and re-energise.
What will the course cover?
- Introduction to mindfulness. Welcome. Brain and Body – exploring the links. Stress V Anxiety – discussion. ‘Put it in the Box’ – entry strategy for all. Qi gong – basic energy clearing. Body tapping/Self Massage (Hands or Feet). Breathing techniques – post meditation discussion.
- Chakra Workshop – colour therapy, crystals, mandala work. Meditation: Chakra lift and cleansing. 3rd eye meditation. Joy workshop. Gratitude workshop. Lymph clearing.
- Healing and energy work. Circle share, setting intent, basic Reiki, Qi Gong energy work. Crystal Bridge – guided meditation. Healing share.
- Music/ Drawing for mindfulness. Binaural sounds meditation. Friendliness and openness workshop. The Raisin Challenge. Guided meditation for calm.
- S.T.O.P : Stop what you are doing (stillness) Take a breath (Breathing) Observe your thoughts (Reflect) Proceed with a technique that will support you in the moment. Walking meditation (Guided). Progress discussion.
- Review and reflect. Revisit activities, reflect on homework tasks, advise on next steps, celebration of joy and gratitude. Sun salutation. Guided Meditation – embrace the future.
What could I do when I have finished this course?
You could progress onto one of our many other courses, such as Distance Learning or CPD courses that will be made available to you.
Where and when will I learn?
Please refer to the timetable for course dates, times and venues.
What do I need to bring with me?
You will not need to bring anything along to these sessions just roll your sleeves up and try something new or develop an existing skill.
How much will the course cost?
This course is free of charge.
What do I do next?
If you require help with the form please contact us on 01325 405601, 07932 869325 or l&[email protected].