Spanish for Beginners
Who is this course for?
This course is for anybody aged 19+ who are new to Spanish or have some limited experience of Spanish.
- Aged 19+
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
What is the curriculum intent of this course?
This course will support you in being able to speak basic Spanish ready for your Spanish holiday or to converse with Spanish family, friends or colleagues.
What will the course cover?
- Introductions and greetings
- Where you are from and what you do for a living
- Numbers / Months / Years / Dates
- Ordering food and drink and paying the bill
- Getting around, locations and directions
- Saying where you live and work
- Plus more
What could I do when I have finished this course?
You could progress onto one of our many other courses that will be made available to you.
Where and when will I learn?
Please refer to the timetable for course dates, times and venues.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please bring the following:
- BBC Talk Spanish 1 Book
- Basic Spanish dictionary (not essential but recommended)
How much will the course cost?
This course is free of charge.
What do I do next?
When we have a confirmed date and time for the September 2023 course we will be in touch with you. If you require help with the form please contact us on 01325 405601, 07932 869325 or l&[email protected].