Who is this course for?
This course is for anybody 19+.
- Aged 19+
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Reside in the DL or TS postcode area, or within commuting distance of Darlington
What is the curriculum intent of this course?
This course will support you in being able to create delicious one pot wonders in your slow cooker, plus support with money saving top tips.
What will the course cover?
- French Week – Coq Au Vin and Cassoulet
- Italian Week – Ragout and Tuscan Meatballs
- Spanish Week – Catalan Stew and Paella
- Hungarian Week – Goulash and Borscht (Hearty Soup)
- Mexican Week – Fiesta Chicken and Cheesy Enchilada Soup
- Sweet treats – salted fudge and indulgent brownies
What could I do when I have finished this course?
You could progress onto one of our many other courses, such as Distance Learning or CPD courses that will be made available to you.
Where and when will I learn?
Please refer to the timetable for course dates, times and venues.
What do I need to bring with me?
You will not need to bring anything along to these sessions just roll your sleeves up and try something new or develop an existing skill.
How much will the course cost?
This course is free of charge.