Rights and Responsibilities in the Workplace
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who would like to upskill within their current role or who would like to add Continuing Professional Development to their current CV in regards to Rights and Responsibilities in the workplace as an employee and/or manager.
What entry requirements do I need to start the course?
- Aged 19+
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Reside in the DL or TS postcode area, or any area of England in a non-devolved area
- It is recommended that you currently hold, or are working towards, an English qualification at around GCSE old grade C/new grade 4 or Functional Skills Level 1
What is the curriculum intent of this course?
The course intent is to highlight the key information needed to understand the key roles, rights and responsibilities of both employees and employers in the workplace. You will learn who is responsible for specific things in the workplace, and the legislation that supports rights and responsibilities in the workplace. The course also provides you with advice and guidance in relation to what you can do if your employer or an employee is not adhering to their responsibilities.
What will the course cover?
- Rights and responsibilities
- Confidentiality and data protection
- Advice and guidance
What could I do when I have finished this course?
You could progress onto one of our many other Distance Learning or CPD courses, depending on your pathway of choice. Or you may want to achieve a qualification in Maths, English or ICT. Many free courses will be made available to you at the end of this course.
Where and when will I learn?
- You will learn in your own time to set deadlines
- This course will take place online via our online portal. You will receive your login details during enrolment
What should I bring with me?
- Access to the internet
- Access to an internet-enabled device (PC, Laptop or iPad/Tablet - smart phones are not suitable for this course)
How much will the course cost?
This course is free.