The Council is responsible for enforcement of Food Safety legislation in the Borough of Darlington (this includes Durham Tees Valley Airport and the villages of Hurworth, Neasham, Dinsdale, Middleton one Row, Middleton St George, Sadberge, Bishopton, Walworth, Heighington, Piercebridge, High Coniscliffe and Low Coniscliffe).
Contact a Food Safety Enforcement Officer by phoning 01325 405111, visiting the Call Centre at the town Hall or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. An officer will then respond to your request.
- Food Standards Agency [external link]
- Health Protection Agency [external link]
- Food safety on GOV.UK [external link]
- DEFRA [external link]
- Meat Hygiene Service [external link]
- Meat and Livestock Commission [external link]
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health [external link]
- Royal Institute of Public Health and Hygiene [external link]
The Council has published an enforcement policy [pdf document] that relates to this work