Darlington Local Plan
With the exception of policies E8, E17, H6, R10, R21, S1, T45, T54, T08, below are digital copies of the Proposals Maps from the Darlington Local Plan 1997, alterations 2001).
- Proposals Map 1 [pdf document]
- Proposals Map 2, Urban Area Inset [pdf document]
- Proposals Map 3, Village Insets [pdf document]
- Proposals Map 4, Central Area Inset [pdf document]
Did you know?
- The new Local Plan Online Proposals Map is available for you to view. This interactive mapping system provides spatial representation of planning policies currently applicable in the Borough of Darlington which make up the emerging new Local Plan.
- The new planning system places greater emphasis on community involvement. The Council's policies for this are set out in the Statement of Community Involvement (SCI).
- Through the Localism Act 2011, the Government has introduced the right for communities to prepare Neighbourhood Plans. It is one way communities can help to shape the future of the places where they live and work. Neighbourhood Plans have to meet a number of conditions before they can be put to a community referendum and legally come into force as part of the statutory planning framework.