Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by Darlington Borough Council - Visual Impairment

Visual Impairment

Adult Social Care support and enable visually impaired people to maintain or improve their level of independence. 

If you have difficulty with your sight please contact Adult Social Care who will take some basic details and may refer you to the Rehabilitation Team at Vane House.

Assessing Your Needs  Further Information  Registration  Vane House Resource Centre