COVID-19: latest information and advice
As of 24 February 2022 the Government has removed the remaining domestic restrictions in England.
The virus has not gone away.
There are still steps you can take to reduce your risk of catching and spreading Covid-19:
- Get vaccinated [external link]
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Get tested if you have Covid-19 symptoms, and stay home if positive
- Check for any current restrictions
- National guidance can be found on https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus [external link]