COVID-19: latest information and advice
The Government is removing the remaining domestic restrictions in England from 24 February.
The virus has not gone away. There are still steps you can take to reduce your risk of catching and spreading Covid-19:
- Get vaccinated [external link]
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Get tested if you have Covid-19 symptoms, and stay home if positive
- posters for businesses in Darlington
- translated materials
Become a volunteer
Give your time to help support those in need during the pandemic.
Changes to council services
Information on the latest changes to council services.
Health and wellbeing
Advice and guidance on looking after your health and wellbeing during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Flu vaccine and coronavirus
Both vaccines are essential this winter
Covid-19 vaccine information
Advice and guidance on the Covid-19 vaccine for Darlington residents.