Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest information and advice
- posters for businesses in Darlington
- translated materials
Become a volunteer
Give your time to help support those in need during the pandemic.
Changes to council services
Information on the latest changes to council services.
Health and wellbeing
Advice and guidance on looking after your health and wellbeing during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Local outbreak control plan
Our plan to keep Darlington safe.
Covid-19 vaccine information
Advice and guidance on the Covid-19 vaccine for Darlington residents.
Flu vaccine and coronavirus (COVID-19)
Getting vaccinated against flu and COVID-19 will provide protection for you and those around
- Government guidance on using NHS test and trace [external link]
- For the latest health advice, visit the NHS website
- For 'stay at home' guidance, visit the gov.uk website
- For the latest information on support for businesses, visit our dedicated Coronavirus - support for businesses page
The latest NHS guidance on the coronavirus in other languages [external link] from Doctors of the World.
DBC corporate COVID-19 risk assessment [pdf document]
This Corporate Risk Assessment COVID-19 has been published in accordance with the requirements of the Government guidelines, Working Safely During Coronavirus (COVID-19).
This risk assessment sets out the steps we have taken to comply with the Government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 and will be subject to regular review and supplemented by activity specific risk assessments and safe systems of work.