Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies Generator website

Insurance cover

Darlington Borough Council insure your building. We do not cover your contents, personal belongings and carpets but we have arranged a contents insurance scheme which is set up with Marsh and Royal & Sun Alliance. This will protect your contents if the worst were to happen.

For more information and cover details please download:

The forms are also available from the Town Hall Contact Centre. Please send your completed form back to Marsh and Royal & Sun Alliance.

If you choose another insurance provider you will need to specify what you want covered. Windows and doors, including locks are not always covered as standard. Our building cover does not include your windows and doors. This is your responsibility and if these need repairing, we may recharge you for the work.

Install our web app.