Apprentice Benefits Assistant
- £3.7 per hour
- Reference Number
- D11418 / 009792
- Closing Date
- Benefits and Grades
- Contract Details
- Temporary for 12 months (Level 2) or 15 months (Level 3)
- Contract Hours
- 37 hours per week
- The successful applicant will be subject to a BPSS check
The Apprenticeship will enable you to develop a range of administrative and clerical skills. You will provide administrative support tasks including dealing with enquiries from customers over the telephone, at the counter and in writing, post duties, filing, scanning and other tasks related to administration in a large organisation.
You will be required to develop your organisational and communication skills and your use of Information Technology (Microsoft Office). You will also learn how to use other in-house computer packages.
You will be working towards the achievement of:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (as required)
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
If you would like an informal discussion about the apprenticeship, please contact Wendy Tarelli, Revenues and Benefits Manager on 01325 406901.