Social Worker - STAR
- £26,470 - £33,136 per annum
- Reference Number
- D14004 / 009794
- Closing Date
- Benefits and Grades
- Grade N / O - appointment / progression to Grade O is subject to meeting DBC progression criteria
- Contract Details
- Temporary for 12 months
- Contract Hours
- 37 hours per week
- The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
The Team works proactively with service users, their families, carers and other relevant professionals to maximise independence through a comprehensive strengths-based approach to assessment and support planning.
The dynamic, fast paced nature of the Team is underpinned by a strong commitment to the principles underpinning The Care Act 2014 and other relevant legislation.
The successful applicants will be required to contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Adult Social Care Service and be responsible for a range of assessments including Care and Support needs, Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding, and Support Planning and promoting the wellbeing of vulnerable adults in line with the Care Act 2014. Promoting independence and wellbeing ensuring desired outcomes are achieved through person centred planning/strength based assessment.
The successful applicant will:
• Have sound assessment and care management skills
• Be able to work in a busy environment and to tight time scales
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be committed to multi-disciplinary working
Our team offers regular supervision and appraisal, excellent training opportunities and strong team identity.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals.
The above posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Phil Jones, Acting Team Manager, Tel: 01325 406167.