The overall satisfaction score on the resent PDR Pulse Survey was 5.2 out of 10, so room for improvement. We would like to be able to understand where we can improve and make things better. We are hosting focus groups to get your views on how we can improve our PDR process and the competency frameworks.
The two focus group topics will explore why we use PDRs and why we have a competency framework, discuss the current processes and how they might work better for you.
If you would like to get involved and share your thoughts and feedback on both the PDR and/or the proposed values based framework, take a look at the following scheduled slots and the topic we will be discussing in the sessions to choose the session(s) you would like to attend:
- Values - 10 October at 10-11.30am, Town Hall
- PDR - 12 October at 10-11.30am, Allington Way
- Values - 16 October at 2–3.30pm, Town Hall
- PDR - 17 October at 12-13.30pm, Town Hall/Teams
- Values - 18 October at 12-13.30pm, Dolphin Centre
- Values - 23 October at 12-13.30pm, Town Hall
- PDR - 25 October at 10–11.30am, Hippodrome
Remember your views count, so whether you think the current processes/documents are the best you have ever seen or you think they add no value at all, we want to hear from you!