Dolphin Centre Information
Important Customer Announcement
In line with the government’s announcement to ease restrictions from Monday 19th July, we would like to share with customers the Dolphin Centres approach which will continue to be cautious over the summer.
- Still encouraging social distancing wherever possible whilst using our services.
- Still recommending that customers wear face masks whilst moving around the building
- Limiting capacities in all of our business areas to avoid overcrowding
- Working in line with safe systems of work in each business area that have been agreed alongside Public Health and our health and safety department
- Asking customers to come swim, gym and activity ready where possible despite changing areas now being open
- Asking customers to frequently wash their hands and sanitise during their visit and make use of the sanitising stations and blue roll available to clean equipment before and after use
- Repeating do your bit messages throughout the building on posters, floor stickers, digital screens and through tannoy announcements along with notices around symptoms and isolation
- Implementing additional cleaning in the building with a continued focus on high touch points
- Keeping Perspex screens in place at all of our counters
- Maintaining a separate exit for bistro, bowling, Central Hall and meeting room customers to reduce footfall at main reception
- Encouraging card payments where possible
- Installing a queue management system at main reception
- Placing an access control officer at main reception during peak times to help customers navigate to their chosen activity and answer any questions
- Our team are all continuing to wear facemasks, distance safely and are sanitising regularly during their shift. The only exception to this is our lifeguards when guarding a zone within the pool complex.
As with many businesses at the moment we are experiencing some staffing pressures and we are very grateful for customers patience, we are encouraging customers to book and pay on line where possible other than for the casual swimming, gym and soft play sessions now included in our timetable where customers can just turn up and pay at reception.
Do Your Bit
We are asking customers to:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Use the sanitiser provided
- If using equipment please clean before and after use
- We recommend customers wear face masks when moving around the building
- We regularly clean and sanitise our facilities throughout the day and end each day with a deep clean.
- There will be cleaning stations available for customers to use in each business area.
- NHS track and trace posters available around the building for you to check in should you wish.
Have a safe and enjoyable visit.