We will be re-opening the sports hall for Badminton on Monday 10th August.
Update 25/08/2020: Badminton England guidance now allows doubles to be played with people from other households. Our courts can be booked for a maximum of 4 people, no spectators. Please remember to bring your own equipment including rackets and shuttlecocks.
Monday - Friday
- 13:30 - 14:30
- 15:00 - 16:00
- 16.30 - 17.30
Bookings can be made from 9am, 9 days in advance of activity. All bookings must be pre-booked and pre-paid before arrival.
Alternatively you can call 01325 406000.
Normal prices apply.
Your Badminton Visit
- All bookings will need to be made and paid for in advance.
- Turn up no earlier than 5 minutes before your time slot and queue in front of the Dolphin Centre.
- Come ready to play, no changing rooms or showers available.
- Bring your own equipment (racket and shuttlecock) we will be unable to hire out equipment.
- A member of the team will come and collect you from the entrance.
- On entering the building please sanitise your hands.
- Follow the pink floor stickers leading you to the sports hall.
- We have introduced a one way system, please abide by the social distancing guidelines.
- Once your session has finished please exit via the signposted door.
- If you want to use another facility within the building please exit and return to the entrance of the Dolphin Centre and queue in the relevant line. Pre-booking required.