|Gym sessions Monday - Friday
|Gym sessions Saturday - Sunday
Inductions can be booked in during any time slot shown in the session times above.
Inductions must be booked over the phone on 01325 406000; inductions are FREE to members and £10 for casuals.
We have introduced a booking system with 1 hour time slots available.
Bookings can be made from 9am, 9 days in advance of activity.
All bookings must be booked and paid for in advanced.
Normal prices apply.
Juniors (11-14 years) can book a session providing the below measures are followed and are accompanied by a paying adult.
Phone bookings only - 01325 406000
- Saturday: 8:00 - 9:00
- Sunday: 14:00 - 15:00 & 15:15 - 16:15 (only 6 places available)
Session must be booked and paid for in advance.
Please note that from Mon 26th April the junior access policy is changing. All juniors will be required to complete a full induction prior to attending the junior gym sessions
Existing Memberships and Membership Fees
Direct debits will resume on 1st May, with your first payment being reduced to £15. From the 1st June onwards normal membership charges will be reinstated.
Your Gym Visit
- All bookings will need to be made and paid for in advance.
- Turn up no earlier than 5 minutes before your time slot and queue along the gym corridor.
- Come ready to train, no changing rooms or showers available.
- A gym instructor will come and collect you from the corridor.
- On entering the building please sanitise your hands.
- Follow the purple floor stickers leading you to the gym.
- We have a one way system in the gym and social distancing should be observed at all times.
- A countdown clock will be shown on the screen above the functional area, showing customers how long they have left.
- Within the gym we have 2 customer sanitising stations, please sanitise machines before and after use.
- A 5 minute notification will be given to inform you that your session will end shortly.
- Once your session has finished one of the gym team will guide you to the exit.
- If you want to use another facility within the building please exit and return to the entrance of the Dolphin Centre and queue in the relevant line. Pre-booking required.