We will be re-opening our pool on Monday 27th July for adult lane swimming, aquatic classes and swimming club usage.
Family swimming sessions will be added to the timetable from Saturday 15th August.
Adult Lane Swimming
Adult lane swimming is available in 1 hour time slots.
|Tuesday||8:00-9:00||9:30-10:30||11:00-1:.00||12.30-13.15 (45 min)||13:45-14:45|
|Wednesday||6:30-7:30||8:00-9:00||9:30-10:30||12.30-13.15 (45 min)||11:00-12:00||13:45-14:45||15:15-16:15||16:45-17:45|
|Friday||8:00-9:00||9:30-10:30||11:00-12:00||12.30-13.15 (45 min)||13:45-14:45||15:15-16:15||16:45-17:45||18:30-19:30|
- Monday: Aqua Aerobics 12:30-13:15
- Wednesday: Aqua Aerobics 18:30-19:30
- Thursday: Aqua Aerobics 12:30-13:15
Family swimming sessions will be available from Saturday 15th August.
- Sessions will be for 1 hour in the training pool.
- Families will be allocated a school changing room.
- Customers must bring in their own equipment; armbands, woggles, beach balls etc.
£20.00 for a family of up to 6 people from the same household.
These sessions must be booked over the phone 01325 406000.
We have introduced a booking system with 1 hour time slots available.
Bookings can be made up to 9 days in advance for members and 8 days for casuals.
You can book online.
All bookings must be booked and paid for in advanced.
Normal prices apply.
Existing Memberships and Membership Fees
Direct debits will resume on 1st August, with your first payment being reduced to £12.
From the 1st September onward normal membership charges will be reinstated.
Swim4Life and MyFirstSwim Academy
Swim4Life credits and MyFirstSwim Academy will remain on hold until further notice.
Your Pool Visit
- All bookings will need to be made and paid for in advance.
- Turn up no earlier than 10 minutes before your time slot and queue in front of the Dolphin Centre.
- Sorry no spectators allowed at this time.
- Come 'beach ready' with your costume or swim shorts under your clothing, changing rooms and lockers will be allocated upon arrival.
- Locker bands will be free of charge, please leave in the bucket on your exit.
- A pool supervisor will come and collect you from the entrance.
- On entering the building please sanitise your hands.
- Follow the blue floor stickers leading you to the pool.
- We have introduced a one way system on pool side and in the changing village, please observe social distancing.
- Please refrain from overtaking and use our designated rest zones on pool side.
- Limited showers are available before and after your swim for a quick rinse.
- Our vanity area is not in use.
- Once you are changed you will be guided to the exit.
- If you want to use another facility within in the building please exit and return to the entrance of the Dolphin Centre and queue in the relevant line. Pre-booking required.