We are making progress with proposals to update the Eastbourne Sports Complex.
- the refurbishment of the existing athletics track and floodlighting
- the creation of a new 3g pitch with associated spectator seating, storage and floodlighting
- building a 110 space car park by removing the old tarmac tennis and netball courts
- improvements to changing facilities, storage and fencing
In advance of the submission of a related planning application, there is an opportunity to make informal comments on the proposals.
Any comments can then be sent to [email protected] until 10 June 2022.
A formal consultation will also be carried out by the local planning authority as part of the planning application process, which is expected in July this year.
- Site plan [pdf document]
- Football Association-approved changing rooms [pdf document]
- General arrangement plan Zone 8 building [pdf document]
- Indicative pitch and spectator layout [pdf document]
- Officials changing rooms [pdf document]
- Toilet block male female and disabled [pdf document]