Our memberships provide excellent value and include:
- Unlimited access to the Gym
- 7-day access to the Swimming Pool
- Access to the Dolphin Centre Health and Fitness Classes
- FREE personalised fitness programme
- FREE Get Results Service
- No joining fee
The Dolphin Centre Memberships are a 12 month contract and to join we ask for a two-month deposit up front. The remaining 10 payments will be paid by direct debit each month, with your first direct debit taken two months after your start date. You also can choose to pay the full amount up front if you wish.
Turn short-lived resolutions into long-term changes with Get Results. This service is a 12 month support programme, which includes 1:1 sessions with your own personal instructor to help your reach your exercise goals.
- Free programme updates
- Free ongoing advice on reaching your goals
- Access to exclusive offers and discounts
- 1:1 time with your personal instructor
- Progress reports
- Motivational tips and techniques
Standard Membership Packages
- Full £24.95 per month
- Senior £19.00 per month
- Student £15.00 per month
- Junior Add On £15.00 per month (gym and swim)
- Junior Add On £12.00 per month (gym only)
- Join with a Friend membership £44.00 (payment to come from one account) per month
- Full Membership plus Fitlab - £32.00 per month
- Corporates £22.00 (minimum of 2 employees) per month
- 6 month Full Membership £19.00 per month
- 12 month Full membership - £275 (equivalent to one month free)
- 6 month Full Membership - £195
- 6 month Health Referral Membership - £114
- 3 month Student Membership - £75
Our senior membership includes all the benefits of full membership available up to 4pm everyday.
Juniors aged 11-14 years can add onto an adult's membership for use of the gym (£12.00) or pool and gym (£15.00). Juniors must be accompanied by an adult in the gym at all times unless they are attending a specified junior session (Fit Friday's or Junior Gym).
If you are aged 14 years and over and in full time education you are eligible for our Student Membership.
For only £15 per month, you will receive all the benefits of our Full Membership. You will need to download a Student Membership letter [pdf document] that you will need to get your school/college/university to stamp as proof of eligibility.
Cancelling your Membership
The Dolphin Centre Membership Package is a 12 month contract. If you have completed your 12 months and wish to cancel your contract you are required to give 30 days notice in writing. Cancellations can be sent to [email protected]
You will then be required to fill out an exit questionnaire form [online form, opens new window].
Please note that exit questionnaires alone will not be accepted as a form of cancellation.
You can purchase a gift card for your friends and family, which includes full or part payment for memberships.