Soft play safety information
Before your visit
In the best interest and safety of staff and customers we ask that customers do not come to the facility if they or a member of the immediate family have any of the following symptoms:
- Signs of a temperature
- A new or persistent cough
- Been in contact with someone who has tested positive
- Loss of taste/smell
Coronavirus guest safety measures
As well as our normal high standard cleaning of the area the following has been put in place.
Sanitising stations are in place at entrance of building, soft play reception and at the entry points of the play structure to allow regular use during visits. We ask that parents encourage children to do so.
Please use the distance markers on the floor to assist with social distancing at reception area and catering counter. Tables and chairs are spaced out to allow for social distancing. We ask that customers do not move furniture. Maximum of 4 per table to allow for social distancing. Our menu will still be available with counter service, contactless payment is preferred.
Staff will wear appropriate PPE in accordance with government guidelines. Customers are recommended to wear face coverings within the centre and play area unless sat at a table. Face coverings are not required in the play frame. Children under the age of 11 years are not required to wear face covering or if medically exempt.
Rules of Play
- no photography/video allowed without permission
- no food, drink or chewing gum on the soft play
- no glassware
- remove shoes before entering the play area - but wear socks at all times
- arms and legs should be covered
- remove all jewellery, badges and other sharp objects
- children who are unwell should not use the play equipment
- leave all personal items with parents/guardians
- no liability will be accepted for losses, damages or theft