Adult Lane Swimming
Adult lane swimming is available in 1 hour time slots.
*Please note these sessions will take place in the training pool.
Lane swimming in the main pool, session must be booked and paid for in advance.
- Wednesday: 12:30 - 13:15
Pool and Divers (Family Session)
Casual swim session available to everyone. Main pool and diving boards open.
Phone bookings only - 01325 406000
- Monday, Wednesday-Friday: 16:45-17:45 & 18:30-19:30
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:00-12:00, 12:30-13:30, 14:00-15:00
Children under 11 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Session must be booked and paid for in advance.
We have introduced a booking system with 1 hour time slots available.
Bookings can be made from 9am, 9 days in advance of activity.
You can book online.
All bookings must be booked and paid for in advanced.
Normal prices apply.
Memberships can be facilitated over the phone on 01325 406000. Take a look at our membership options.
Your Pool Visit
- All bookings will need to be made and paid for in advance.
- Turn up no earlier than 10 minutes before your time slot and queue in front of the Dolphin Centre.
- Sorry no spectators allowed at this time.
- Come 'beach ready' with your costume or swim shorts under your clothing, changing rooms and lockers will be allocated upon arrival.
- Locker bands will be free of charge, please leave in the bucket on your exit.
- A pool supervisor will come and collect you from the entrance.
- On entering the building please sanitise your hands.
- Follow the blue floor stickers leading you to the pool.
- We have introduced a one way system on pool side and in the changing village, please observe social distancing.
- Overtaking is only permitted at the end of a lane and were a swimmers path is clear, please use our designated rest zones on pool side.
- Limited showers are available before and after your swim for a quick rinse.
- Our vanity area is not in use.
- Once you are changed you will be guided to the exit.
- If you want to use another facility within in the building please exit and return to the entrance of the Dolphin Centre and queue in the relevant line. Pre-booking required.