Do your bit
We are asking customers to:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Use the sanitiser provided
- If using equipment please clean before and after use
- We recommend customers wear face masks when moving around the building
- We regularly clean and sanitise our facilities throughout the day and end each day with a deep clean.
- There will be cleaning stations available for customers to use in each business area.
- NHS track and trace posters available around the building for you to check in should you wish.
Have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Key information for Monday 19th July
- We ask customers where possible to come swim ready
- The showers are now in use and we recommend customers have a quick rinse off before entering the pool. The showers will be available after your swim for a quick shower.
- Customers must pre-book the 6.30am-7.30am and 8.00pm-9.00pm lane swimming due to reception being closed. You can do this online with your Dolphin Centre Card or during reception opening hours in person or by telephone 7.30am-7.30pm.
- Locker bands will be back in use and available from reception from 7.30am-7.30pm weekdays and all day on weekends. Locker bands are £1.20 with £1.00 refundable using the hopper (underneath the stairs)
- Customers using the pool will enter and exit the building via the main doors.
- One adult must accompany every two children under eight years, or two non-swimmers under sixteen years.
Adult lane swimming
Please note that during the holidays morning lane swimming is for 1 hour and evening lane swimming is for 45 minutes.
For sessions at 6:30am and 8:30pm locker bands will not be chargeable and available from the basket on entry to the changing village.
We recommend customers book on line but can turn up if a space is available during reception opening times.
* Please note 6.30am-7.30am lane swimming will take place in the training pool, with these sessions needed to be pre-booked and pre-paid before attending.
** Lane swimming at 5.00pm on a Monday and Friday will have 4 lanes available with half the pool available for family swim.
Bookable family swim (main pool)
Access to the main pool only with large floating mats available.
£3.00 per person.
- Monday - Friday 10:15am - 11:15am
- Monday and Friday 5:00pm - 5:45pm (please note this session is half the main pool)
This session can be pre-booked online, over the phone or simply turn up and pay at reception (card payments where possible) subject to availability.
Casual family swim (main pool, diving pool, toddler pool and slides)
Access to the main pool, diving pool, toddler pool and slides.
- Monday - Friday 11:30am - 4:30pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Sunday 9:30am - 3:30pm
This session is busier in the morning and customers may have to queue.
Locker band system in operation.
Simply turn up and pay at reception (card payments where possible)
Please observe the queue markers on the steps to the slides and diving boards.
Swim4Life (swimming lessons)
- Foundation - Stage 3 - will resume week commencing 6th September 2021.
- Stage 4 - 10 - lessons which are currently on hold will continue to be on hold until week commencing 6th September, the lessons that have resumed will continue throughout the school holidays.
- All other disciplines - these include Diving, Rookie Lifeguard, Advanced Rookie Lifeguard, Child's Fitness and Adult Lessons will be on hold until week commencing 6th September.
We have introduced a booking system for our lane swimming.
Bookings can be made from 9am, 9 days in advance of activity.
You can book online. with your Dolphin Centre Card.
Alternatively you can call 01325 406000
All bookings must be booked and paid for in advanced.
Normal prices apply.