- £24,103.64 - £26,241.48 per annum
- Reference Number
- POS006845C / 011458
- Closing Date
- Contract Details
- Fixed Term to cover maternity leave
- Contract Hours
- 35 hours per week, over 7 days based on a rota system. Shifts are either 8am - 3.30pm or 1.30pm - 8.30pm
The RIACT Team is co-located with our health colleagues. We are based at Hundens Lane in Darlington and provide a short term intervention service for adults aged 18+. We are a team who provide advice, information and formal support to individuals and their families. Individuals are referred into our service due to ill-health, disability or impairment. The individual can be referred whilst in the community or prior to discharge from hospital. As part of a multi-disciplinary team we have one vision, which is to enable individuals to reach their optimal level of independence or functioning to return or remain in their own homes.
The post holder will be enthusiastic and motivated in their approach. You will be required to undertake functional assessments, interim reviews, end point reviews and monitor the individual's progress through our system. You will also take on some supervisory responsibility with support workers on shift, assist the Team Leader with the allocation of work and monitoring of performance.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to complete a strength based functional assessments and identify effective goals in order to maximise independence.
- Be able to work in a busy environment and to tight time scales.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be committed to multi-disciplinary working.
Our team offers regular supervision and appraisal, excellent training opportunities and strong team identity.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals.
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Kim Gibson, Reablement Team Leader on 07384537102 or 01325 342111.