Adult social care end user survey
Have you received adult social care support from the council, during the coronavirus pandemic?
Are you someone who helps a person that received care?
- a friend
- a neighbour,
- a family member
- a carer
The support might be things like:
- fitted home adaptations
- carers helping in the home
- reablement services after a hospital stay
- a visit to a council-funded care home, or sheltered accommodation
- a permanent place or temporary visit to extra care accommodation
The adults scrutiny committee wants to find out how the changes affected you, or the person who receives the care.
For example did you feel the changes were:
Can you tell us why you feel this way about the changes?
Did any of the changes:
- make things better?
- make things more convenient or more flexible for you?
If so, the council could consider continuing the service.
Giving residents more choice, and making our services easier to use.
Please fill in the survey, we would value your responses.