Questions from the Public

The following are examples of answers to some questions that might be regularly posed to Members:

Guidance around answers to licensing queries can be found on the licensing pages of this website.

A member of the public may have an issue, for example a streetlight that is not working, that they report to you. The best thing to do would be to encourage and direct the member of public to Darlington Borough Council website to use 'report it'. You may also use this self-service for them. A large amount of money and resource can be saved by encouraging more people including Councillors to use the 'report it' or self service.