Darlington sports winners
Nominate someone for the 2019 awards!
To nominate someone, you can print, complete and post a hard-copy of the nomination form, or download and complete our our online nomination form and email it to [email protected] by the closing dates below:
All of the information about the categories and information to submit is on the nomination form [pdf document].
This year, The Sports Winners will again be one one grand final, which will be taking place on Wednesday 29th January 2020 at Darlington College. Judging will be taking place on Monday 16th December. Nominations need to be submitted by Saturday 14th December.
Each of the nominations should be nominated for their achievements or success in their sport within the last year.
Awards on offer
The scheme has various awards covering a range of age groups, and awards achievement and progress.
- Primary sports achiever, secondary/further education sports achiever
- Primary school team award, secondary/further education school team award
- Under 11s club team award and under 17s club team award
- Service to sport under 17 and service to sport over 17
- Disability sports award - all age groups
Darlington sports winners scheme is designed to encourage and recognise sporting achievement in Darlington.