Under the Sea
Under the Sea featuring Pirate Island is a nautical adventure for the whole family to enjoy - with lots of interactive features and fun characters!
Arguably the leading play facility in the area, our Soft Play area includes interactive features exclusive to the Dolphin Centre offering activity for children up to the age of 10. Come and meet Pirate Pete and help the Mermaid Princess find Fin the Dolphin, who has been stolen by Slick and MC the mischievous sharks. Along the way join in the challenge to see if you come across Pirate Pete's treasure.
We have delicious catering facilities in Under the Sea - soft play area, take a look at our menu to see all of the tasty choices available. Under the Sea Menu
Our Activity Programme is packed with activities to help children meet their recommended daily target of 60 active minutes.
Casual Soft Play
Monday to Sunday, 10.00am - 6.00pm
- 0 to 10 years
- One hour play
Monday to Friday, 9.30am - 11.30am
- The crèche allows you to use the Centre's facilities while your children are supervised by our qualified nursery staff.
8 weeks to 4 years
- Supervised play, which includes creative activities, interactive songs and stories
Parent and Toddler Themed Sessions (weekly themes)
Monday to Friday, 10.00am - 11.30am Term Time Only
- 0 - 5 years
- One hour in soft play area
- 15 minutes snack time - juice and complimentary healthy snack for child
- 15 minutes interactive songs and story time
Monday to Friday, 1.00pm - 3.00pm Term Time Only
- Two hours soft play
- Juice, fruit and a cookie
Captain's Tea Time
Monday - Friday, 4.00pm - 6.00pm Term Time Only
Join our shipmates for our tea time special:
- Two hours soft play
- Plus a themed pirate box meal
- Fancy dress optional
Private Playroom with Sensory Facilities
Monday to Friday 12.00pm - 6.00pm, Saturday and Sunday 10.00am - 6.00pm
Experience different light, sound and tactile sensations.
Our sensory room is also available for private hire, contact the team for more information 01325 406971.
Rules of Play
- no photography/video allowed without permission
- no food, drink or chewing gum on the soft play
- no glassware
- remove shoes before entering the play area - but wear socks at all times
- arms and legs should be covered
- remove all jewellery, badges and other sharp objects
- children who are unwell should not use the play equipment
- leave all personal items with parents/guardians
- no liability will be accepted for losses, damages or theft