Current Apprenticeship Vacancies
Apprenticeships information leaflet [pdf document]
Darlington Borough Council Employee Benefits [pdf document] *This only applies to jobs within Darlington Borough Council.
Click on the links below for more detailed information.
|Vacancy||Course Subject||Employer||Closing Date|
|Customer Service||Ann Cordey Estate Agents||31st March 2017|
If you would like to apply for an apprenticeship, please complete one of the following application forms:
Employer: Ann Cordey Estate Agents
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: Apprentice £129.50 per week
Number of Posts: 1
Ann Cordey Estate Agents is an independent Estate Agency that has been established for over ten years. It is one of the market leaders, and believes that its success is down to their reputation and professionalism. They have an experienced team that are very friendly and are keen to welcome someone new into their 'family' to work alongside them and help them develop as an Estate Agent.
The vacancy will require the successful applicant to carry out all aspects of Business Administration
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Dealing with clients face to face and via the phone/email
- Dealing with client information
- Dealing with invoices, personal information, client queries and filing them correctly
- Transferring and updating existing customer and supplier data
- Using basic Microsoft packages
Training will be provided to achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma In Customer Service
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Level 2
- Functional skills Maths, English and ICT (if required)
Training will take place twice a month at our Training Centre. Here you will learn the theory elements of the course, gaining the knowledge to complete the qualifications. The rest of the time you will be with your employer and you will be trained in the practical aspects of Business Administration that are relevant to the business, with guidance and support from the employer and the training centre staff.
To apply: Please apply on the Apprenticeship Vacancies Website or submit CVs to email@example.com
For more information: Please contact Lauren Mallaby on 01325 405601 or email Lauren.Mallaby@darlington.gov.uk
Closing Date: Friday 31st March 2017