Apply On-line for September 2018 Entry
Did you know you apply online for admissions? Applying online is quick, safe and secure. You can view and change your application at any time and you will be kept up to date with how your application is progressing.
Who can apply online?
Parents/Carers whose children will be starting in reception year of primary education or year 7 of secondary education. You must be the parent or have parental responsibility for the child concerned.
Before you apply, be aware of,
- If you are applying for a primary place please read the Authority’s Primary Guide for Parents 2018/19 [pdf document].
- If you are applying for a secondary place please read the Authority’s Secondary Guide for Parents 2018/19 [pdf document].
- The information in your application must be accurate and any place offered on false information may be withdrawn.
- By completing the online application you confirm that you have read, understood (and where necessary sought advice) before completing the form)
- If your circumstances change (for example, you move house), you must inform us in writing.
- If you are applying to a faith school, you will need to also fill in a supplementary application form please forward when completed to email@example.com
You can simply apply directly using the link below (available from 11 September 2017), following the given guidance.