Doing Business with the Council
- NEPO portal
- Current contract opportunities
- Forthcoming contract opportunities
- Contracts register
- Useful links
The NEPO portal [external link] is an eTendering system which is used by the 12 North-East Authorities for all quotes and tenders. All of the Councils quotes (over £10,000) are obtained through the NEPO portal and all tenders (over £100,000) are advertised through the portal.
NEPO Portal Upgrade
The NEPO Portal is upgrading to a new version of its e-tendering system. This will be launched on 23 May 2016. The NEPO Portal will be entirely unavailable for tender submissions and the raising of queries from 17:00 on Thursday 19 May until 8:30am on Monday 23 May.
This upgrade will affect how you access the NEPO Portal and it is vital that you understand what actions you may need to take to avoid any interruption to service. Please click here to view this important information.
Long Lease-hold opportunity for Darlington Covered Market, External Shops and Cafes and Outdoor Market
Closing Date 12:00 Noon 21st November 2016
Please see the link below for details.
NEPO Portal [external link]
Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for Home to School, Special Educational Needs and Vulnerable Adult Passenger Transport Services.
Further details and all documentation can be found on the NEPO portal at the below link.
NEPO Portal [external link]
We have a legal obligation to provide a wide range of services to Darlington and have a variable number of contracts in place to help with the management and delivery of these services.
The registers contain brief details about each contract including: current contractor/provider, start/end dates, approximate value per year and the procurement officer responsible for the contract.
- Invest in Darlington [external link]
- GOV.UK contracts finder [external link] – Contracts Finder lets you search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
- Office of Government Commerce [external link] – information on national priorities for Procurement
- Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) [external link] lists all the public sector contracts currently advertised in the Official Journal of the EU
Council Terms and Conditions for Contracts
- Standard Terms and Conditions – Goods [pdf document]
- Standard Terms and Conditions – Services [pdf document]
Council Terms and Conditions for Contracts - Adult Social Care
- Home Care and Support Contract
- Individual agreement for the provision of home care and support Special terms and conditions [pdf document]
- Individual agreement for the provision of home care and support Standard terms and conditions of contract For the purchase of services [pdf document]
- Individual agreement for the provision of home care and support Specification [pdf document]
- Individual agreement for the provision of home care and support Contract particulars [pdf document]
- Appendix A - Outcomes and Outputs [pdf document]