Following the government's announcement on Monday 10th May we will be able to publicise our NEW class timetable. Please check back on Tuesday 11th May for an update.
Bookings can be made from 9am, 9 days in advance of activity.
All bookings must be booked and paid for in advanced.
Normal prices apply.
Your Dry Class Visit
- All bookings will need to be made and paid for in advance.
- All Dry classes will take place in Central Hall please enter via Bull Wynd. All Pool classes enter the Dolphin Centre main entrance.
- Come ready to play, no changing rooms or showers available.
- Bring your own mat for Pilates.
- Your instructor will come and collect you from the entrance.
- On entering the building please sanitise your hands.
- We have introduced a one way system, please abide by the social distancing guidelines.
- Once your session has finished please exit via the signposted door.
- If you want to use another facility within the building please exit and return to the entrance of the Dolphin Centre and queue in the relevant line. Pre-booking required.