Eastbourne Sports Complex offers a eight-lane, synthetic athletics track, with a full-range of track and field events, floodlighting and athletics equipment.
Eastbourne participates in the British Olympic Association Passport Holders Scheme and the track has been used by athletes such as Chris Rawlinson and Colin Jackson.
- 400m 8 lane synthetic athletics track, 8 lane straight
- Two Javelin runways
- Two Long/Triple Jump runways and sandpits
- Pole-Vault area (inside track)
- Shot Putt area (inside track)
- Hammer Cage / Discuss Throw area
- High Jump area
- Steeple Chase Water Jump, inside track, height adjustable
Track Opening Times and Prices
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Club Times: Tuesday and Thursday 6pm - 8pm. The track is available for casual use at other times.
For prices, please visit our Opening Times and Prices page.
The field is also available for casual hire. We ask that all users who hire the track hold an UK Athletics Level 2 Coaching Qualification.