- Monday – Friday 6:30am – 9:00pm
- Saturday – Sunday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Take a membership out and get December for free!* Available on all direct debit paying memberships.
*1 month deposit to be taken for January with the first direct debit being collected on 1st February.
All customers using the Gym for the first time are required to have an induction with a member of the gym team. This will take around an hour and involves the completion of a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) [pdf document] which can be done in advance.
Induction money back guarantee
After having your induction, we will give you a voucher so you can claim back your induction fee if you take a Fit 4 Life Membership out within 14 days.
Become a member
Please visit our membership page for more information.
Junior Gym Access policy (11-13 years)
- Induction is booked.
- Inductions can be completed at any time however, an adult should be present at all times either using the gym or in the waiting area.
- On completion of the induction, the junior is permitted to access the gym at any time, however an adult who has also been inducted must be present.
- Where a junior wishes to attend the gym unaccompanied, they will only be permitted access within the junior (JEAP) gym sessions on a Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon.
- The current access price for juniors is £4.00, exceptional only to the junior (JEAP) sessions where a concessional rate of £3.20 is offered.
- These sessions are designed to give instruction, training tips, advice and circuit based learning to the participants, the instructors will now focus much more on this element.
Junior gym session
Phone bookings only - Call 01325 406000 to book.
We are holding 2 FREE trial sessions on Saturday 9th and Saturday 16th December, book in to guarantee your space.
- Saturday: 08:00 - 09:00
- Sunday: 14:00 - 15:00
Session must be booked and paid for in advance.
Juniors can complete an induction as part of this session but must be booked in advance.
Exercise, learn and have fun with 30 minutes of focused, circuit-based training. Take it steady or chose to ramp it up under the guidance of our highly trained team of Instructors. From cardio to strength, legs and abs, give your training the kick start it needs to reach the next level.
Available in the gym Monday - Thursday 7.30am and 10am.
Tight muscles, lack of mobility and daily stresses holding you back? Friday’s energizer will have you feeling ready to take on the day and enjoy the weekend. Mobilise, stretch and breath your way to a healthier, more mobile and less achy you. A series of movements and stretches that, when done regularly, will improve your daily performance as well as helping you understand how the body should move.
Available in the gym Friday 7.30am and 10am.
Technogym, The Wellness Company, has rapidly grown to become the No. 1 fitness equipment manufacturer in the UK and Europe.
Over 20 Million people train on Technogym equipment every day in 50,000 health settings throughout the world.
The Dolphin Centre Gym features a number of equipment ranges to support an excellent workout for customers.
For more details on our equipment please visit the Technogym website [external link].
Technogym wellness keys
Purchase a wellness key which provides easy access to challenges and programmes and tracks your exercise progress.
The Dolphin Centre app
Download our app on Android or Apple devices to track your exercise, search Dolphin Centre in your app store or google play.
7 Rules to a great workout
We want all customers to enjoy their workout. Remember:
- Swipe your card on entering the gym
- Time should be limited to 20 minutes on each machine during busy times
- Clean and replace all equipment after use
- Clothing and footwear should be suitable gym wear
- Mobile phone calls should be taken outside of the gym
- Personal belongings should not be brought into the gym area
- Exercise environments are exactly that. Please don’t hover around equipment
We have introduced a booking system with 1 hour time slots available.
Bookings can be made from 9am, 9 days in advance of activity.
Alternatively you can call 01325 406000
All bookings must be booked and paid for in advanced.
Normal prices apply.