Saturday Twilight Offer
- Badminton and Table Tennis
- Saturday evening 5pm-10pm
- £5.00 per court
Book online with your Dolphin Centre card or over the phone 01325 406000.
School Leavers OFFER
£20 for a 5-a-side court or £5 for a badminton court.
Everyday between 1pm-4pm, valid between 1st June - 3rd September 2023.
School leavers are classed as children born between 1st September 2006 and 31st August 2007.
- We are asking customers where possible to come sports ready.
- Entry and exit for the sports hall will be via the main entrance.
- Football and badminton should be booked and paid for online using your Dolphin Centre card in advance.
Our multipurpose sports hall is ideal for a wide range of sports, activities and events for all ages, abilities and interests.
The hall has the capacity for 8 badminton courts or a combination of:
- five-a-side football
- table tennis
With an upper viewing gallery.
Courts for badminton, soft-tennis and table tennis are for a maximum of 4 people.
There is a hire charge of £5.00 per booking for equipment, which will be returned once equipment is handed back into reception. Please note if items are damaged your hire charge will not be returned.
Equipment available for hire - indoor size 5 football, badminton racket, shuttlecock, table tennis bat and table tennis ball.
View the Summer league 2023 fixtures and rules [pdf document]
The Dolphin Centre adult 5-a-side Premier Football League has been running for over 20 years, taking place on a Wednesday evening.
We have now become one of the best leagues in the North East with some original teams still playing.
The Premier League consists of 22 teams divided into two leagues (A and B).
For fixtures and league tables please visit the Dolphin Centre football league Facebook page [external link].
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Main League Sponsor - Smith & Allan [external link]
- A League Sponsor - SW Accountants Ltd [external link]
- B League Sponsor - Dan Hewitson Heating & Plumbing
- Cup Sponsor - Barry's Barbers
- Plate Sponsor - Wardell Autoparts Facebook page [external link]
- Match ball Sponsor - The Accountant
Bookings can be made up to 9 days in advance, but payment must be made at least 3 days in advance.
Bookings made within 3 days of the booking date must be paid for by credit card over the telephone or in person using the available payment methods.
If there is availability, it may be possible to book and pay on the day that hire is required.
Online bookings are now available for Football, Badminton and Exercise classes, please see our bookings page [opens in new window] and register to make a booking.
If you have any problems with the process please email [email protected]
Sports and Fitness - loose comfortable clothing (no jeans) and training shoes.
All cultural requirements will be considered - please ask at Reception.
Your sports hall visit
- All bookings will need to be made and paid for in advance.
- Turn up no earlier than 5 minutes before your time slot, access to the hall will be granted at the time of your booking.
- We encourage to come ready to play, changing facilities are available.
- Bring your own equipment (rackets, football etc) where possible.
- Court bookings are for a maximum of 4 people (badminton, table tennis and soft-tennis)
Thank you for your cooperation.