We will be re-opening the gym on Monday 27th July.
Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
Inductions will be available from Wednesday 12th August, with the following slots available:
- Wednesday 14.00 - 15.00
- Wednesday 15.30 - 16.30
- Saturday 12.45 - 13.45
Inductions must be booked over the phone on 01325 406000; inductions are FREE to members and £10 for casuals.
We have introduced a booking system with 1 hour time slots available.
Bookings can be made up to 9 days in advance for members and 8 days for casuals.
All bookings must be booked and paid for in advanced.
Normal prices apply.
Existing Memberships and Membership Fees
Direct debits will resume on 1st August, with your first payment being reduced to £12. From the 1st September onwards normal membership charges will be reinstated.
Junior can book a session online providing the above measures are followed and are accompanied by a paying adult.
Your Gym Visit
- All bookings will need to be made and paid for in advance.
- Turn up no earlier than 5 minutes before your time slot and queue in front of the Dolphin Centre.
- Come ready to train, no changing rooms or showers available.
- A gym instructor will come and collect you from the entrance.
- On entering the building please sanitise your hands.
- Follow the purple floor stickers leading you to the gym.
- We have a one way system in the gym and social distancing should be observed at all times.
- A countdown clock will be shown on the screen above the functional area, showing customers how long they have left.
- Within the gym we have 2 customer sanitising stations, please sanitise machines before and after use.
- A 5 minute notification will be given to inform you that your session will end shortly.
- Once your session has finished one of the gym team will guide you to the exit.
- If you want to use another facility within the building please exit and return to the entrance of the Dolphin Centre and queue in the relevant line. Pre-booking required.