Enjoy unlimited access to Eastbourne for three months for £60! Includes an induction with the gym team.
For Opening Times, visit our Opening times and prices page
Whatever your health and fitness needs our friendly and qualified staff can tailor a programme to help you achieve your goals.
The gym has:
- A range of cardiovascular and resistance equipment.
- Free weights and core body strength area
- Full air-conditioning
- An entertainment system to help increase motivation
- Machines that are simple to use allowing you to complete your work out safely and efficiently.
Once you have had an induction you are free to use the facility on a casual basis or you may want to subscribe to one of our monthly membership packages.
You must be 14 or over to use the gym, and we recommend that 14-16 year olds are supervised by an adult.
However, we do offer supervised Junior Gym Sessions for 11-16yrs (see below).
You can view the gym timetable here [excel spreadsheet].
All customers using the Gym for the first time are required to have an induction with a member of the gym team. This will take around an hour and involves the completion of a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) [pdf document]. If you would like to book an induction please call us on 01325 405400.
Junior gym sessions
This session is a great opportunity for 11 - 14 year olds to workout in our fun and friendly gym environment.
- Monday to Friday: 4pm - 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8.30am-4.30pm
Telephone 01325 405400 for more information. All Juniors who attend this session must have had a full induction and a parent/guardian needs to have completed a PAR-Q form for the child.
Changing facilities and lockers
Our air conditioned dry changing facilities are located on the ground floor providing individual lockers. All lockers take a 20p coin, which is refundable. There are also ladies and men's shower cubicles and an accessible cubicle with temperature control, along with mirrored areas.
We want all customers to enjoy their workout. Remember:
- TIME should be limited to 20 minutes on each machine during busy times
- CLEAN and replace all equipment after use
- CLOTHING and footwear should be suitable gym wear
- MOBILE phone calls should be taken outside of the gym
- PERSONAL belongings should not be brought into the gym area
- EXERCISE environments are exactly that. Please don’t hover around equipment