C: Your Voice
Make sure your voice is heard on issues that matter to you!
There are several ways you can share your views and ideas:
- Speak to your Member of Youth Parliament, Elliot Cook or the Cabinet member for children and young people, Councillor Jon Clarke
- Speak to Darlington MP Peter Gibson [external link]
- Speak to your local Councillor
- Find out about consultations taking place at the moment
- Email us at [email protected]
Looked after children and Darlo Care Crew
If you are a young person in care living in Darlington find out what Looked after children and Darlo Care Crew have been up to and how you can get involved
Darlington Youth Partnership
Darlington Youth Partnership has been set up for children and young people to have their voices heard about issues that affect them in Darlington.
We hold regular meeting and all young people aged 11-19 who live or are at school or college in Darlington are welcome to join and have their say.
To find out more visit the Darlington Youth Partnership page
Meet Elliot Cook MYP
I am Darlington Member of Youth Parliament I represent the local youth and make sure youth voices are heard.
Meet Councillor Jon Clarke
If you'd like to contact me please email:[email protected].